Car insurance

Searching for the right car insurance can be complicated. So we’re here to make your life easier. Whatever your car’s shape or size, our team of experts are here to help you drive with confidence under the right cover.


Home insurance

Finding the right insurance to protect your property and all its belongings is often a difficult process. That’s why we’re here to find you a policy tailored to your home, giving you extra assurance in your insurance. Whether you’re a homeowner, landlord, or building a property, we can help you with the right insurance to keep your house a home.

Group 5782

Travel insurance


Van insurance

On the lookout for the right van insurance? Our expert team will find the right insurance to have you covered. Whether you’re a sole trader or have a fleet of vans, we work with a range of insurers to provide you with the right cover to keep you and your van on the road.


Farm insurance

We understand the constant demands of farming, so we’re here to make one thing much easier. No matter the size, we work with you on a personal level to protect your livelihood and help find the most competitive cover that your farm needs.


Business insurance

Searching for a business insurance deal? From home offices to large enterprises, we understand that every business is different. That’s why our expert team works hard to find the right policies and protection for your specific business needs.

Protect the home that protects you

We know that home insurance means having the reassurance that your property and belongings are financially protected should the unexpected occur, so like everyone you probably shop around to get the best possible deal. Fair enough, so do we. In fact, as an insurance broker that is what we do! Our expert team searches the market every day for thousands of customers. Don't waste your time entering the same information over and over again comparing your options when our team can do all of that for you. 

We negotiate on your behalf with our large panel of insurers. It is our job to find you the best possible price and cover that meets your needs, giving you complete peace of mind so you can tick insurance off your list and get on with the important things. 

Get in touch

Choose your cover

Buildings Cover


Buildings insurance covers the cost of damage to the structure of your property, as well as fixtures and fittings. A simple way to think about what falls under Buildings or Contents Insurance is to imagine flipping your house upside down - everything that is fixed and doesn’t move generally falls under Buildings Insurance.

Contents Cover


Contents Insurance covers the replacement of your belongings if they have been damaged or stolen. As a general rule, anything that isn’t fixed down needs to be included in your “contents insurance”. This is ideal for people who are renting.

Buildings And Contents Cover

Buildings & Contents

Joining both building and contents Insurance in one comprehensive policy gives you that extra layer of protection should the unexpected occur and it can often work out cheaper.

Tailor your policy

It is important to ensure your cover matches your needs, so our team will put together a policy that's designed around you and your home which can include:

  • Working from home cover
  • Contents cover away from home
  • Home Emergency
  • Accidental Damage
  • Students contents cover is FREE for those studying away from home
  • Replacement of old contents with new ones
  • Cover for personal possessions if lost abroad
  • Trace and Access

Handy details to have for a home insurance quote

  • Details of your property
  • Personal details
  • Previous claims history
  • Security of your home
  • Rebuild cost of your home
  • Contents value

Popular queries

1. If I move, do I need a new policy?

2. What does Trace and Access mean?

3. What are the key points to consider when making a home insurance claim?

1. If I move, do I need a new policy?

If you have buildings and contents insurance, you will be able to transfer the cover to your new home. However as insurance premiums are based on where you live and what type of house you have, we will have to recalculate your new premium. Therefore, it is imperative to get in contact with us. 

2. What does Trace and Access mean?

If you have a leak, finding the source of it can be very difficult, disruptive and expensive. If you have “Trace and Access” included within your home insurance policy we will send someone out to investigate, covering the cost of finding exactly where the leak is.

3. What are the key points to consider when making a home insurance claim?

  • If you’re burgled, call the police for a crime reference number 
  • Next, ring your insurer to submit a claim 
  • Take photos as evidence. 
  • If repairs aren’t urgent, make sure your insurer agrees to any work before getting it done 
Personalised Service

Here to keep you right

Whether you are a new customer or you are renewing your home insurance with us again this year, our expert team personally search our vast insurance panel to find you the best deal that meets your individual needs, making sure you have the right cover in place at a price that works for you. 


You don’t need to be an insurance expert, we will always keep you right when it comes to the details of your policy, explaining all the insurance jargon and additional benefits to boost your cover giving you the added level of protection that you need. 

Claims Support

Supporting you when you need it most

If the worst happens and you need to make a claim, you are in safe hands as our dedicated claims team is based right here in Ireland. We know it can be a pretty scary time and sometimes can seem complex too, but we will be at your side to help guide you every step of the way. We offer you: 

Customer Support Icon

Dedicated Customer Support

Our local based team will guide you through the process step by step.

24Hr Claims Helpline Icon

Claims Helpline

If an incident occurs you can contact us on 0818 808 666.

Temp Accommodation

Temporary Accommodation

If the unexpected happens, most insurers will cover you for temporary accommodation if your home is uninhabitable.


Arrange a callback

We’ll call you back at a time that suits you. Just fill out the form below and a member of our team will give you a call.

Our telephone opening hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. A member of our team will be in touch during these times to discuss your query. If you require immediate assistance, please call 0818 808 666.




Need to speak with us? 0818 808 666