Car insurance

Searching for the right car insurance can be complicated. So we’re here to make your life easier. Whatever your car’s shape or size, our team of experts are here to help you drive with confidence under the right cover.


Home insurance

Finding the right insurance to protect your property and all its belongings is often a difficult process. That’s why we’re here to find you a policy tailored to your home, giving you extra assurance in your insurance. Whether you’re a homeowner, landlord, or building a property, we can help you with the right insurance to keep your house a home.

Group 5782

Travel insurance


Van insurance

On the lookout for the right van insurance? Our expert team will find the right insurance to have you covered. Whether you’re a sole trader or have a fleet of vans, we work with a range of insurers to provide you with the right cover to keep you and your van on the road.


Farm insurance

We understand the constant demands of farming, so we’re here to make one thing much easier. No matter the size, we work with you on a personal level to protect your livelihood and help find the most competitive cover that your farm needs.


Business insurance

Searching for a business insurance deal? From home offices to large enterprises, we understand that every business is different. That’s why our expert team works hard to find the right policies and protection for your specific business needs.

Farm Icon Hero Yellow

Tractor Insurance

Protecting your farming machinery

We know that your farming vehicles are part and parcel of running your day-to-day operations. Our Tractor Insurance is tailored to suit you, allowing you to insure everything from your farming machinery to your family car. 

Types of cover

Shutterstock 1149101906

Tractor Insurance

Whether you’ve got a John Deere or a Massey Ferguson, we can cover you for all your farming vehicles including combine harvesters, telehandlers and quads to protect you on the road and on your land.

Shutterstock 720818662

Commercial Vehicle

Our range of farm vehicle insurance policies can also include commercial vehicles specific to your farm business including jeeps, pick-ups, lorries and 4x4s.

Private Car Card

Private Car

We can also cover your private cars on a separate policy providing social, domestic and farm business use cover.

Key Features

Farm Vehicles

You can cover all your vehicles - agricultural, commercial and private cars with us.

We offer a range of driving options from named drivers and any driver over 25 on cars and commercial vehicles to open driving on agricultural tractors.

One renewal date

By having all your vehicles renew on one date with us, you will have less paperwork and less hassle.


Automatic cover for trailers and implements whilst attached or detached from the tractor including slurry tankers, diet feeders and fertiliser sowers.

Popular queries

Does the policy cover implements/trailers while attached and detached from the vehicle?

Learn more

Can anyone drive my tractor?

Learn more

Do I have to use an approved windscreen repairer for broken tractor glass?

Learn more

What value should I provide as a sum insured for my tractor?

Learn more

Does the policy cover implements/trailers while attached and detached from the vehicle?

Yes, it does, although the maximum limit per item may vary between insurers. 

Can anyone drive my tractor?

All tractors are insured on an “Any driver basis providing the driver has the appropriate driving licence and has been authorised to drive by the policyholder. Some insurers have a maximum age of 75. 

The policyholder must declare all points, motoring convictions and claims for all drivers. 

Do I have to use an approved windscreen repairer for broken tractor glass?

Most insurers now allow the policyholder to allow their local machinery dealership to replace the glass. All tractor glass claims are subject to a policy excess and if the policyholder is VAT registered, insurers will not pay the VAT amount.  

What value should I provide as a sum insured for my tractor?

The tractor value is the main rating factor in determining the insurance premium charged. The value provided by the policyholder should represent the market value of the tractor. In the event of a total loss claim, insurers will pay up to the sum insured or the market value, whichever is the least. 


Arrange a call back

We’ll call you back at a time that suits you. Just fill out the form below and a member of our team will give you a call.

Our telephone opening hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. A member of our team will be in touch during these times to discuss your query. If you require immediate assistance, please call 0818 808 666.

IMPORTANT – please note, cover instruction queries and requests will NOT be accepted or actioned until an adviser has spoken with you on the telephone to confirm details and confirm the change to your policy.

Cover can only be provided from the date/time of this discussion.




Need to speak with us? 0818 808 666