Car insurance

Searching for the right car insurance can be complicated. So we’re here to make your life easier. Whatever your car’s shape or size, our team of experts are here to help you drive with confidence under the right cover.


Home insurance

Finding the right insurance to protect your property and all its belongings is often a difficult process. That’s why we’re here to find you a policy tailored to your home, giving you extra assurance in your insurance. Whether you’re a homeowner, landlord, or building a property, we can help you with the right insurance to keep your house a home.

Group 5782

Travel insurance


Van insurance

On the lookout for the right van insurance? Our expert team will find the right insurance to have you covered. Whether you’re a sole trader or have a fleet of vans, we work with a range of insurers to provide you with the right cover to keep you and your van on the road.


Farm insurance

We understand the constant demands of farming, so we’re here to make one thing much easier. No matter the size, we work with you on a personal level to protect your livelihood and help find the most competitive cover that your farm needs.


Business insurance

Searching for a business insurance deal? From home offices to large enterprises, we understand that every business is different. That’s why our expert team works hard to find the right policies and protection for your specific business needs.

Take the hassle out of your motor trade insurance

We know that ­finding a competitive motor trade policy can sometimes be a time consuming and complicated process, but our team of business experts can help.  

We work with some of the largest motor trade insurance companies across Ireland, the UK and Europe and we are here to help source our best option for your business, negotiating on your behalf to get our best possible price and cover. 

The type of motor trade insurance you need in place depends on the area of motor trade in which you operate. We offer cover for a wide variety of motor trade occupations 

Types of cover

Road Risks

Road Risks Cover

A Road Risk’s policy* allows you to drive the vehicles you own as well as driving other vehicles you are using in connection with your business. It is typically bought by traders where their business is conducted from their own home such as mechanics. The policy also protects you from theft, fire and accidental damage.

Key Features:

  • Option to choose a level of cover that suits you - Comprehensive, Third Party (Fire & Theft), Third Party only
  • Cover for full time and part time occupations, including working from home
  • Cover for named drivers** aged 23 and over
  • Can include accompanied demonstration cover
  • Can include additional business use for second occupations

* Terms and Conditions apply.

**Road Risk cover only insures named drivers, therefore if you have other people working for you they will need to be listed under your policy.

Motor Trade Combined

Motor Trade Combined

Motor Trade Combined is a much more comprehensive policy that is designed to deliver cover for every aspect of your motor trade business. Whether you operate an independent business from a small garage or as part of larger company, Motor Trade Combined will give you peace of mind so you can get on with running your business.

Key features can include:

  • Public Liability
  • Employers Liability
  • Service Indemnity
  • Damage to business premises, vehicles and equipment
  • Goods in transit
  • Business interruption
  • Theft of business cash
  • Road risk insurance
  • Accompanied/unaccompanied demonstration
  • Wrongful conversion
  • Option to include any driver options with age restrictions

Need to speak with us? 0818 808 666