Car insurance

Searching for the right car insurance can be complicated. So we’re here to make your life easier. Whatever your car’s shape or size, our team of experts are here to help you drive with confidence under the right cover.


Home insurance

Finding the right insurance to protect your property and all its belongings is often a difficult process. That’s why we’re here to find you a policy tailored to your home, giving you extra assurance in your insurance. Whether you’re a homeowner, landlord, or building a property, we can help you with the right insurance to keep your house a home.

Group 5782

Travel insurance


Van insurance

On the lookout for the right van insurance? Our expert team will find the right insurance to have you covered. Whether you’re a sole trader or have a fleet of vans, we work with a range of insurers to provide you with the right cover to keep you and your van on the road.


Farm insurance

We understand the constant demands of farming, so we’re here to make one thing much easier. No matter the size, we work with you on a personal level to protect your livelihood and help find the most competitive cover that your farm needs.


Business insurance

Searching for a business insurance deal? From home offices to large enterprises, we understand that every business is different. That’s why our expert team works hard to find the right policies and protection for your specific business needs.

Farm Icon Hero Yellow

Smallholder Insurance

All in one protection for your smallholding

We understand that your farm, whether it’s a hobby farm or another source of income for your family, it still needs protected, so we have designed an all in one cover, with yousmall farm in mind. 

What is a smallholding?

A smallholding is a piece of land smaller than a full-time farm, usually under 50 acres. It offers the owner a means of achieving self-sufficiency by growing fruit and vegrearing livestock, selling organic produce or accommodating farm staysGenerally, a smallholder farmer tends to have another source of income, as for many, it is more of a passion than a full-time business. 

We offer an exclusive smallholders insurance package which covers the following use of land: 

  • Arable, hay, straw, cereal and other crop farming 
  • Livestock farming and ownership (including alpaca, llama, beef, sheep, pig, poultry and goats) 
  • Farmers markets 
  • Bed & Breakfast accommodation for up to six guests 
  • Caravan or tenting accommodation 
  • DIY livery stables for up to 4 liveries 

Our insurers offer protection from risks associated with smallholdings and our policy is specifically designed to protect you with standard cover including: 

  • Storm and flood damage cover 
  • Theft or attempted theft  
  • Fatal injury to livestock off the premises and in transit  
  • Dog worrying attacks  
  • Liability at agricultural shows 
  • Employers liability up to €13 million  
  • Public and product liability up to €6.5 million  
  • Environmental liability up to €1.3 million  
  • Material damage cover for farm buildings, machinery and tools, produce, deadstock, livestock, riding tack and glasshouses 

Additional cover includes: 

  •  Buildings and Contentcover for private dwelling houses. 


Arrange a call back

We’ll call you back at a time that suits you. Just fill out the form below and a member of our team will give you a call.

Our telephone opening hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. A member of our team will be in touch during these times to discuss your query. If you require immediate assistance, please call 0818 808 666.

IMPORTANT – please note, cover instruction queries and requests will NOT be accepted or actioned until an adviser has spoken with you on the telephone to confirm details and confirm the change to your policy.

Cover can only be provided from the date/time of this discussion.




Need to speak with us? 0818 808 666